Electronic invoices reception, validation and integration into SAP ECC
We can integrate according the next Phases:
Web portal with the functionality that is described in Annex 1 of this contribution for the validation of CFDI according to the following considerations
First Phase Reception and Validation
- CFDI reception and Validation
- Credit and Debit notes
- Receipt of Fees
- Lease Receipt
- Accommodation bill
- Reception by:
- Validation of:
- Annex 20.
- Addenda completion and submit online by Portal.
- Valid XML storage in data base (sql-server)*, SAP ECC, Document Access
- Development of one smart form, to display the XML (CFDI)
- Web Portal Standard.
Second Phase Electronic Invoice Integration with SAP using MM & FI transactions:
Integration en SAP ECC MM
Integration en SAP ECC FI
- F-41, 43, 47, 48, 28, 02, FB60.
- Non-PO Invoice document types
- PO Invoice document types
- PO related Invoice Verification
- Price Discrepancy
- Quantity Discrepancy
- Currency Mismatch
- Integration with VIM Vendor Invoice Management
- Open Text Capture Center
- Document Access (Storage)
Compliance with others Countries: Chile, Guatemala, Perú, Ecuador, Argentina, España, Brasil, Costa Rica,
For more information